Not much can be seen from Griffin's screenshots. However, Valley's textures seem to indicate that the arena featured one or more pillars of fire, which is likely where Wander would've lit the torch used in the battle.
The location of Valley is unknown, but due to Valley being nulled from the seParam and lacking a slow model (lowpoly model for faraway places), it can be assumed that it never went past the test stage and thus never made it into the map.
The arena was speculated to have been located at I7 due to some remnants of land in J7 that were found, but it turned out to not be the case.
- Some separate objects related to Valley exist, they are named as "valley_bush" and they go from A to C, with grass and tree textures listed.
- The fact that these objects are listed as separate models from the actual stage means they would have been affected, destroyed, or tampered with in some way during the battle, just like the pillars in Cenobia's arena, which are listed as separate objects for this very reason.
- Another texture segment named "valley_area_gate" suggests that it did have another area that connects it to the outside world, but it's unknown if it was ever implemented, as it could've just been a test.
- Valley's textures are the exact same as the ones listed in Stage 7, save for three of them which are missing.
- Valley's chip data shows a huge chunk of land missing in the middle of its arena, while chips are present all around the borders. Possible explanations for this are either that Valley had a narrow pathway going around the entire quadrant; or that it was surrounded by a flat wall, as it never left its test stage.
|Characters||Wander · Mono · Agro · Dormin · Lord Emon · Guards · Shadow Creatures|
|Colossi||I · II · III · IV · V · VI · VII · VIII · IX · X · XI · XII · XIII · XIV · XV · XVI|
|Locations||The Forbidden Lands · Shrine of Worship · Colossus Arenas|
|Main Items||Power-ups (Lizards · Fruit) · Weapons (Ancient Sword · Sword of the Sun · Queen’s Sword · Sword of Dormin · Bow & Arrow · Ancient Bow · Harpoon of Thunder · Life Sword) · Collectibles (Relics)|
|Gameplay||Hard Mode · Save shrines · Time Attack · Reminiscence Mode · Watermellon · Barrel|
|Media||Roar of the Earth (OST) · Official Art and Guide Book · Nico Bonus DVD · Film|
|Releases||OPM Demo · PS2 original · PS3 remaster · PS4 remake · Credits|
|Early Builds||Preview version · PSU Preview version · E3 Demo|
|Unused Content||Unused Colossi · Datamined Colossi · Colossus Test Stages · Unused Locations · Beta Mountains · Shadow of the Colossus Development Phases|