The stage for the battle is a cylindrical building that resembles a coliseum. The central square is an atrium, and the building wraps around it. Each floor of the building can be accessed by stairs, and the colossus can't enter the building.
- Dormin's intro dialogue for Kuromori describes it living within a forest, but yet no forest is seen in the area, except for a few trees.
- The bridge from Kuromori's arena seems to change every few versions. It's closer to the wall in the PAL release, away from the wall in the NTSC release and much narrower in the E3 Demo build.
- The inside of the temple that leads to the main arena had no jumping puzzle in the E3 Demo, being a clear path with no way to climb onto the pillars of fire.
- The grates from the windows of Underground were fully-closed in the PSU Preview and E3 Demo versions, likely because the rolling mechanic wasn't implemented at the time.
- There's a cutscene for this arena that can be loaded with the debug menu, but it doesn't seem to activate normally. The camera doesn't move, and focuses on the oasis.
|Characters||Wander · Mono · Agro · Dormin · Lord Emon · Guards · Shadow Creatures|
|Colossi||I · II · III · IV · V · VI · VII · VIII · IX · X · XI · XII · XIII · XIV · XV · XVI|
|Locations||The Forbidden Lands · Shrine of Worship · Colossus Arenas|
|Main Items||Power-ups (Lizards · Fruit) · Weapons (Ancient Sword · Sword of the Sun · Queen’s Sword · Sword of Dormin · Bow & Arrow · Ancient Bow · Harpoon of Thunder · Life Sword) · Collectibles (Relics)|
|Gameplay||Hard Mode · Save shrines · Time Attack · Reminiscence Mode · Watermellon · Barrel|
|Media||Roar of the Earth (OST) · Official Art and Guide Book · Nico Bonus DVD · Film|
|Releases||OPM Demo · PS2 original · PS3 remaster · PS4 remake · Credits|
|Early Builds||Preview version · PSU Preview version · E3 Demo|
|Unused Content||Unused Colossi · Datamined Colossi · Colossus Test Stages · Unused Locations · Beta Mountains · Shadow of the Colossus Development Phases|