It is a misty valley surrounded by high walls. The only man-made structures are the ruined temple and the ones seen in the pathway at the entrance of the arena.
- The theme Sign of the Colossus plays when first finding the arena.
- In the pre-E3 demo, the entrance of the arena originally had a small set of stairs, and the theme Lakeside played, likely as a placeholder.
- The ruined temple was originally accessible, and it looked identical to the one that Barba's Canossa has. In the older days, you would have to hide under it and wait for Valus to crouch down so you could grab its hand or chest.
- The trees seen close to the cliffside are destructable and shake as Valus walks.
- If you stand at the top of the rubble next to the ruined temple, Valus won't be able to attack.
- There exists something that looks like a door at the top of the temple, but is it not accessible without hacking and leads nowhere. In the PS4 version, the door is blocked by rubble.
- The Temple is the most centrally-located of all arenas.
|Characters||Wander · Mono · Agro · Dormin · Lord Emon · Guards · Shadow Creatures|
|Colossi||I · II · III · IV · V · VI · VII · VIII · IX · X · XI · XII · XIII · XIV · XV · XVI|
|Locations||The Forbidden Lands · Shrine of Worship · Colossus Arenas|
|Main Items||Power-ups (Lizards · Fruit) · Weapons (Ancient Sword · Sword of the Sun · Queen’s Sword · Sword of Dormin · Bow & Arrow · Ancient Bow · Harpoon of Thunder · Life Sword) · Collectibles (Relics)|
|Gameplay||Hard Mode · Save shrines · Time Attack · Reminiscence Mode · Watermellon · Barrel|
|Media||Roar of the Earth (OST) · Official Art and Guide Book · Nico Bonus DVD · Film|
|Releases||OPM Demo · PS2 original · PS3 remaster · PS4 remake · Credits|
|Early Builds||Preview version · PSU Preview version · E3 Demo|
|Unused Content||Unused Colossi · Datamined Colossi · Colossus Test Stages · Unused Locations · Beta Mountains · Shadow of the Colossus Development Phases|