Welcome to Team Ico Wiki! The Community Portal is where this wiki community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki. To see the most recent discussions, click the Discussion tab above.
To those who continue to make edits during this time, a big thank you. People have more time on their hands to be browsing web-pages, so now is just as important as ever to keep the Wiki looking sharp!
- The newest page is Watermellon. It has two small sections, "Ico" and "Shadow of the Colossus", and one image. Go check it out!
- Though our Wiki has had an About page since its creation, as of 16-Jun-2020 it now has content!
- Category:Shadow of the Colossus Locations Many of these are small and some are stubs.
- Category:Ico I know there is a desire to avoid spoilers, but the wording on some of these pages is not as polished as it should be.
- Category:Article stubs All of these could use expanding.
- Want incentive? There are now two new Badge tracks, one for the SotC Locations category and one for the Ico category.
- Whether or not to keep and edit the "Franchise" template, or to simply remove it from all pages. See here for the discussion.
- Thank you to Kepekley23, Majuto the hyena, Miched, Ozzkat, RevOcelotMGS, Roa Ciel, The Nameless Lancer, and Zeus Destroy for keeping the Unused Colossi pages up to date.
- Please keep your Discussion posts to questions about site maintenance, personal discoveries about the games, suggestions for improvement, advice on how to keep pages clean, and otherwise helpful comments. It is not the place to complain.
- If you have any questions, please let someone know. You can ask fellow users as well as the Wiki's Admins, Bureaucrats, Content Managers, and Fandom Staff. We are here to help!
The original message can be found under Wiki Activity in the "Explore" drop-down menu.
New to wikis?
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial.
- There is some advice on getting this wiki started at Help:Starting this wiki.
- A list of most help pages can be found on Help:Contents and in Category:Help.
How to help out
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on Team Ico Wiki:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial.
Want to discuss stuff?
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
- For more general discussions you can use the Discussion tab of this page, or a Forum if the forums have been set up.
Things to do