The Southern Plain is a large area in the southern Forbidden Lands with a large number of white-tailed lizards. The area's shrine is located around the middle of the area in quadrant F7. Despite its name, the region contains quite a few rocky hills and cliffs.
Significant nearby areas
- The mountain range guarding the game's final area and boss can be seen prominently here to the south.
- The Green Cape can be found to the east of the Plains.
- The Southwestern Cape is located far to the west of the plains, beyond a series of empty canyons.
- Phalanx's desert is northwest of the Plains. The transition from the greenery of the Plains to the arid sands of the desert is surprisingly subtle.
- The northern Plains are rocky and often hard to traverse on horseback. There are quite a few white-tailed lizards among the terrain, however.
|Characters||Wander · Mono · Agro · Dormin · Lord Emon · Guards · Shadow Creatures|
|Colossi||I · II · III · IV · V · VI · VII · VIII · IX · X · XI · XII · XIII · XIV · XV · XVI|
|Locations||The Forbidden Lands · Shrine of Worship · Colossus Arenas|
|Main Items||Power-ups (Lizards · Fruit) · Weapons (Ancient Sword · Sword of the Sun · Queen’s Sword · Sword of Dormin · Bow & Arrow · Ancient Bow · Harpoon of Thunder · Life Sword) · Collectibles (Relics)|
|Gameplay||Hard Mode · Save shrines · Time Attack · Reminiscence Mode · Watermellon · Barrel|
|Media||Roar of the Earth (OST) · Official Art and Guide Book · Nico Bonus DVD · Film|
|Releases||OPM Demo · PS2 original · PS3 remaster · PS4 remake · Credits|
|Early Builds||Preview version · PSU Preview version · E3 Demo|
|Unused Content||Unused Colossi · Colossus Test Stages · Unused Locations · Beta Mountains · Shadow of the Colossus Development Phases|