A green land surrounded by cliffs. The arena has four hill-like graves, with stairs that lead to the basement. The basement is connected by a narrow passageway, and you can move to any of the stairs. At the back of the arena there is a platform in which Phaedra sits on when first finding it.
- The theme Green Hills plays when first finding the arena.
- It was discovered by Nomad Colossus that Agro once had an AI path on the pit by the entrance of its arena, being able to go up and down its ramps. It's unknown if that area ever led anywhere.
- An early version of the arena appears in the NICO Trailer. The evidence for this was found by a fan named Aith, as he was playing around with the arena's 3D model he noted "On each corner of Phaedra's platform the verticals are arranged in a distinct circular pattern that appears to have been hastily patched." Suggesting that the four pillars seen in the footage were actually for Phaedra's starting platform.
- The early version of Phaedra's arena was flipped horizontally, as proven by the early pause menu map, ambient texture and super low resolution texture of G5.
- This flipped version is also seen in the ending model from the E3 Demo version.
- In the E3 Demo, the theme Sign of the Colossus played when first entering this arena, likely as a placeholder. The cutscene's camera is also really messy, likely because the arena was flipped recently.
|Characters||Wander · Mono · Agro · Dormin · Lord Emon · Guards · Shadow Creatures|
|Colossi||I · II · III · IV · V · VI · VII · VIII · IX · X · XI · XII · XIII · XIV · XV · XVI|
|Locations||The Forbidden Lands · Shrine of Worship · Colossus Arenas|
|Main Items||Power-ups (Lizards · Fruit) · Weapons (Ancient Sword · Sword of the Sun · Queen’s Sword · Sword of Dormin · Bow & Arrow · Ancient Bow · Harpoon of Thunder · Life Sword) · Collectibles (Relics)|
|Gameplay||Hard Mode · Save shrines · Time Attack · Reminiscence Mode · Watermellon · Barrel|
|Media||Roar of the Earth (OST) · Official Art and Guide Book · Nico Bonus DVD · Film|
|Releases||OPM Demo · PS2 original · PS3 remaster · PS4 remake · Credits|
|Early Builds||Preview version · PSU Preview version · E3 Demo|
|Unused Content||Unused Colossi · Datamined Colossi · Colossus Test Stages · Unused Locations · Beta Mountains · Shadow of the Colossus Development Phases|