genDESIGN is an independent, Japanese video game development studio located in Koto-ku, Tokyo. The small studio was formed in the summer of 2014 by Fumito Ueda  and consists of people that worked on Ico and Shadow of the Colossus.. Together with SCE Japan Studio acting as a mothership, they continued with the development of Sony Computer Entertainment's The Last Guardian, with Ueda acting as creative and game director..
genDESIGN's mission is to "challenge creative limits and the possibilities of what game can be, both with The Last Guardian and beyond".
-  - http://gendesign.co.jp/
-  - https://twitter.com/fumito_ueda/status/610639610616483840
-  - https://twitter.com/fumito_ueda/status/610639871070203905
-  - http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/trico/
-  - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCE_Japan_Studio
-  - https://twitter.com/fumito_ueda/status/610640027878461440
-  - http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2015/06/23/the-last-guardians-long-journey-an-interview-with-fumito-ueda.aspx