A temple-like place underground. The three rows of stone walls are fragile and can easily collapse when touched by Barba. There's also an area in the back of the Canossa where Wander can hide.
- The theme Sign of the Colossus plays when first finding the arena.
- The giant gate housing Barba remains open for the entire battle, leaving Wander with no escape route. Other than the Sanctuary's collapsed bridge, this is the only arena where leaving isn't an option when battling the colossus.
- The temple in the back of the arena where Wander can hide under is the same one that was once used for an early version of Valus' Temple.
- Before Barba and the Canossa were created, the D6 quadrant was where the Badlands, the lair to the unused colossus named Roc, was located.
- Canossa is named after the castle in Italy with the same name.
- In the E3 Demo, the theme Lakeside plays for this arena instead of Sign of the Colossus, likely as a placeholder.
|Characters||Wander · Mono · Agro · Dormin · Lord Emon · Guards · Shadow Creatures|
|Colossi||I · II · III · IV · V · VI · VII · VIII · IX · X · XI · XII · XIII · XIV · XV · XVI|
|Locations||The Forbidden Lands · Shrine of Worship · Colossus Arenas|
|Main Items||Power-ups (Lizards · Fruit) · Weapons (Ancient Sword · Sword of the Sun · Queen’s Sword · Sword of Dormin · Bow & Arrow · Ancient Bow · Harpoon of Thunder · Life Sword) · Collectibles (Relics)|
|Gameplay||Hard Mode · Save shrines · Time Attack · Reminiscence Mode · Watermellon · Barrel|
|Media||Roar of the Earth (OST) · Official Art and Guide Book · Nico Bonus DVD · Film|
|Releases||OPM Demo · PS2 original · PS3 remaster · PS4 remake · Credits|
|Early Builds||Preview version · PSU Preview version · E3 Demo|
|Unused Content||Unused Colossi · Datamined Colossi · Colossus Test Stages · Unused Locations · Beta Mountains · Shadow of the Colossus Development Phases|